- Cats knead with their paws when they're happy.
- People who own pets live longer, have less stress, and have fewer heart attacks.
- "Sociable" cats will follow you from room to room to monitor your activities throughout the day.
- What kind of "mood" is kitty in? Her eyes, whiskers and ears will tell you. Learn to read the signs she gives you.
- Your cat loves you and can "read" your moods. If you're sad or under stress, you may also notice a difference in your cat's behavior.
- Cats get their sense of security from your voice. Talk to your cats! And be mindful of your tone of voice. Cats know when you're yelling at them (though they may not care).
- "Pair bonds" can develop between two cats who live together, or between a cat and a person.